Unknown.

 My Life In Another World


By Unknown


Chapter One. 

The night the stars fell…


The live telecast cut in without any alarm.


“Welcome to World Wide news produced by Satellite Skies!” 


“Today, we will be inviting someone very important. Let's welcome them! Welcome Dr. Ken!”


The camera spins towards a person in a black coat and matching pants


“ Good evening everyone.”


“I am Dr. Ken, a leading researcher in NASA's space research facility.” 


“Today, something was found in our orbit. Two meteorites have entered Earth's orbit.” 


“They are headed to Venerion forest off the coast of North Carolina.”


“These meteors are very strange, they don't seem to be burning up in the atmosphere.”


“But, by the time they reach their landing spot, they would've already decreased in size.”


He paused.


 “ You will be able to see these meteorites by the time of 10p.m. (E.N.T) to 12a.m. (W.N.T)” 


“It is requested that you make a wish before they disappear.”


“Sir, your thoughts on this phenomenon?”


“Are these meteorites harmful to us?” 


He replied, 


“ No, these meteors are no harm to us.” 


“When I saw them on the radar, the width of them was like 10 meters & height was about 6•7 ft.”


“By the time they end up on the surface their width might have decreased from 10 meters to 2•5 meters”


“That's relieving” 


“Alright Dr. Ken, we wish you and everyone else watching this telecast a very good night.”


“World wide news over and out!”


“Meteors huh, let's make a wish..”


“I wish that I will be reborn in a world where I gain strength & wealth by hardwork.”


Then a commanding voice spoke…


“Wish accepted, transporting vessel”


“Destination- Transitional Heaven”


“Is this it?” “Am I going to a different world? At least it was worth it .”


“It was worth wasting my poor and pathetic life.”


The distant orange color of the sky fades into blinding white. Everything dissipates as ‘he’ wakes up in heaven.


“ Welcome, master Ryu Kagero. I am the system. A governing system created for you and the others who pass onto this world. I was created by [REDACTED] ” 


Ryu> (smiling to himself) A world where I am reborn? Yes please.


“ You have been given 3 skill (s) . Due to world language incompatibility, you have been given another skill.”


Skill #1 

Universal Translator 

(Passive Ability- Active all times)

This skill allows the user to speak, understand and write the dominant language in the specific region.


Skill #2

Teleport anchor

(Age based ability- use once per hour)

This skill allows the user to teleport anywhere on usage.


1>Age 0-6 Teleport anywhere around residence 

2>Age 6-13 Teleport to school/ shops/ groceries

3>Age 13-18 Teleport to Highschool/ Work

4>Age 18+ Teleport to visited places (Must have visited once)


Skill #3

Dragon Dash

(Attack/Movement ability)

This skill has 3 Types


Type 1-

While running, a blue serpent dragon materialises and follows closely behind & when the dash ends the dragon dissipates, the user jumps ahead.


Type 2-

When used, the user starts running and a purple serpent dragon starts following then the dragon envelops the user and starts going faster & faster then the dragon stops & goes back & slingshots the user.


Type 3-

When used, user starts winding up a punch and then when the dragon comes, the user starts surfing on the dragon and when it stops, the enemy targeted get flung across MILES


Skill #4

Dragon punch

(Aoe/Attack ability)

This skill has three types


Type 1

When used, the user picks up the enemy by the neck and throws them to a wall, followed by a barrage of punches then go down and wind up a punch which starts glowing with purple flames which summons a dragon which comes rapidly at the enemy as the punch lands


Type 2

When used, a blue dragon descends from the sky and lands on the user which teleports them high up then, the user starts winding up a punch and descends like a rocket onto the enemy sending them flying and shaking the whole area.


Type 3

When used, the user jumps backwards and dashes to the enemy while winding up a punch. If the punch lands, the enemy goes flying but if it doesn’t land, the area gets hit with a shockwave . This can be countered though.


“ To avoid illegal usage of powers, you will be given a level lockout. Unless you reach that specific level and beyond, you will not be able to apply these abilities. For now, you will be given your primary 3 skills. ”


Ryu> Aw man :(


“ To be in favor with you, you will be given gear, 100+ stat points and a smart amount of knowledge.”


Ryu> Yoooo!!!


“Set your stats here-”


Ryu Kagero

Age- 0

Rank- not enrolled

Networth- (-60$)

Stats


Strength: 20


Agility: 30


Endurance: 50


Intelligence: 100 (system allocated)


Wisdom: 50 (system allocated)


Charisma: 50 (system allocated)


Ryu> Noice!


“You have been given 2 choice (s) From this point onwards, you will be unable to access The system. You can access it by Focusing, Leveling up, or by asking.”


Be sent back to Earth


Be reborn in this world as the vessel of a divine being


Error- basic.


Ryu> Oh, that's sad, I guess I'll choose the third choice since it intrigues me..


“Select choice?”


Ryu> Because I don't wanna go back to my pathetic life, and I don't want to be the son of some god, I'll go with the third option. Select choice


“Choice selected, proceeding with rebirth. Bye, Ryu Kagero”


“Error… secret choice chosen”


My Life in Another World


By Unknown.


Chapter Two.

Is this Minecraft?(no)


The light of heaven disappeared as I closed my eyes. I woke up to the sensation of something licking my face..


Ryu> Huh… Where am I??? 


My eyes open as I see a small white wolf pup licking my face.


Ryu> What is a wolf pup doing here? I mean, what is it doing here???


I checked myself to see that my fingers and toes had decreased in size and my body also had shrunk as well..


What seemed to me as talking was perceived as just crying outside… 


Ryu> Hmmm.. petting this wolf seemingly makes me happy… Should I be concerned? Or just happy?


With a cute look, the white wolf had managed to make Ryu go into cuteness overload


Ryu> Ok fine, >-< I'll call you Luna


“Pet bonding is successful!” 

“Name- Luna” 

“Race- White Demon Wolf”

“Age- 10 wolf years”

“Bond level - 1/20”


Ryu> WHAT a Demon wolf? Let me check with my knowledge. Open Index panel!


A white screen opens in front of him.


Ryu> It really works? It sounded better in my head tbh…


Index Panel-


Pet Knowledge-

System-

Internal Rank-

Rank-

Worth-

Stats-


Ryu> Okay, open pet knowledge


“This Beast is known as the White Demon wolf specifically from the Demon Hound side. This wolf is known to be the most gracious beast to ever step on planet Earth. This beast was previously known as the White Fox because of its looks”


Ryu> So, YMy Life In Another World


By Unknown


Chapter One. 

The night the stars fell…


The live telecast cut in without any alarm.


“Welcome to World Wide news produced by Satellite Skies!” 


“Today, we will be inviting someone very important. Let's welcome them! Welcome Dr. Ken!”


The camera spins towards a person in a black coat and matching pants


“ Good evening everyone.”


“I am Dr. Ken, a leading researcher in NASA's space research facility.” 


“Today, something was found in our orbit. Two meteorites have entered Earth's orbit.” 


“They are headed to Venerion forest off the coast of North Carolina.”


“These meteors are very strange, they don't seem to be burning up in the atmosphere.”


“But, by the time they reach their landing spot, they would've already decreased in size.”


He paused.


 “ You will be able to see these meteorites by the time of 10p.m. (E.N.T) to 12a.m. (W.N.T)” 


“It is requested that you make a wish before they disappear.”


“Sir, your thoughts on this phenomenon?”


“Are these meteorites harmful to us?” 


He replied, 


“ No, these meteors are no harm to us.” 


“When I saw them on the radar, the width of them was like 10 meters & height was about 6•7 ft.”


“By the time they end up on the surface their width might have decreased from 10 meters to 2•5 meters”


“That's relieving” 


“Alright Dr. Ken, we wish you and everyone else watching this telecast a very good night.”


“World wide news over and out!”


“Meteors huh, let's make a wish..”


“I wish that I will be reborn in a world where I gain strength & wealth by hardwork.”


Then a commanding voice spoke…


“Wish accepted, transporting vessel”


“Destination- Transitional Heaven”


“Is this it?” “Am I going to a different world? At least it was worth it .”


“It was worth wasting my poor and pathetic life.”


The distant orange color of the sky fades into blinding white. Everything dissipates as ‘he’ wakes up in heaven.


“ Welcome, master Ryu Kagero. I am the system. A governing system created for you and the others who pass onto this world. I was created by [REDACTED] ” 


Ryu> (smiling to himself) A world where I am reborn? Yes please.


“ You have been given 3 skill (s) . Due to world language incompatibility, you have been given another skill.”


Skill #1 

Universal Translator 

(Passive Ability- Active all times)

This skill allows the user to speak, understand and write the dominant language in the specific region.


Skill #2

Teleport anchor

(Age based ability- use once per hour)

This skill allows the user to teleport anywhere on usage.


1>Age 0-6 Teleport anywhere around residence 

2>Age 6-13 Teleport to school/ shops/ groceries

3>Age 13-18 Teleport to Highschool/ Work

4>Age 18+ Teleport to visited places (Must have visited once)


Skill #3

Dragon Dash

(Attack/Movement ability)

This skill has 3 Types


Type 1-

While running, a blue serpent dragon materialises and follows closely behind & when the dash ends the dragon dissipates, the user jumps ahead.


Type 2-

When used, the user starts running and a purple serpent dragon starts following then the dragon envelops the user and starts going faster & faster then the dragon stops & goes back & slingshots the user.


Type 3-

When used, user starts winding up a punch and then when the dragon comes, the user starts surfing on the dragon and when it stops, the enemy targeted get flung across MILES


Skill #4

Dragon punch

(Aoe/Attack ability)

This skill has three types


Type 1

When used, the user picks up the enemy by the neck and throws them to a wall, followed by a barrage of punches then go down and wind up a punch which starts glowing with purple flames which summons a dragon which comes rapidly at the enemy as the punch lands


Type 2

When used, a blue dragon descends from the sky and lands on the user which teleports them high up then, the user starts winding up a punch and descends like a rocket onto the enemy sending them flying and shaking the whole area.


Type 3

When used, the user jumps backwards and dashes to the enemy while winding up a punch. If the punch lands, the enemy goes flying but if it doesn’t land, the area gets hit with a shockwave . This can be countered though.


“ To avoid illegal usage of powers, you will be given a level lockout. Unless you reach that specific level and beyond, you will not be able to apply these abilities. For now, you will be given your primary 3 skills. ”


Ryu> Aw man :(


“ To be in favor with you, you will be given gear, 100+ stat points and a smart amount of knowledge.”


Ryu> Yoooo!!!


“Set your stats here-”


Ryu Kagero

Age- 0

Rank- not enrolled

Networth- (-60$)

Stats


Strength: 20


Agility: 30


Endurance: 50


Intelligence: 100 (system allocated)


Wisdom: 50 (system allocated)


Charisma: 50 (system allocated)


Ryu> Noice!


“You have been given 2 choice (s) From this point onwards, you will be unable to access The system. You can access it by Focusing, Leveling up, or by asking.”


Be sent back to Earth


Be reborn in this world as the vessel of a divine being


Error- basic.


Ryu> Oh, that's sad, I guess I'll choose the third choice since it intrigues me..


“Select choice?”


Ryu> Because I don't wanna go back to my pathetic life, and I don't want to be the son of some god, I'll go with the third option. Select choice


“Choice selected, proceeding with rebirth. Bye, Ryu Kagero”


“Error… secret choice chosen”


My Life in Another World


By Unknown.


Chapter Two.

Is this Minecraft?(no)


The light of heaven disappeared as I closed my eyes. I woke up to the sensation of something licking my face..


Ryu> Huh… Where am I??? 


My eyes open as I see a small white wolf pup licking my face.


Ryu> What is a wolf pup doing here? I mean, what is it doing here???


I checked myself to see that my fingers and toes had decreased in size and my body also had shrunk as well..


What seemed to me as talking was perceived as just crying outside… 


Ryu> Hmmm.. petting this wolf seemingly makes me happy… Should I be concerned? Or just happy?


With a cute look, the white wolf had managed to make Ryu go into cuteness overload


Ryu> Ok fine, >-< I'll call you Luna


“Pet bonding is successful!” 

“Name- Luna” 

“Race- White Demon Wolf”

“Age- 10 wolf years”

“Bond level - 1/20”


Ryu> WHAT a Demon wolf? Let me check with my knowledge. Open Index panel!


A white screen opens in front of him.


Ryu> It really works? It sounded better in my head tbh…


Index Panel-


Pet Knowledge-

System-

Internal Rank-

Rank-

Worth-

Stats-


Ryu> Okay, open pet knowledge


“This Beast is known as the White Demon wolf specifically from the Demon Hound side. This wolf is known to be the most gracious beast to ever step on planet Earth. This beast was previously known as the White Fox because of its looks”


Ryu> So, ou are a White Fox?


Luna (White Fox) nodded in agreement as it understood him somehow.


Ryu> Yoooo you understand me?


Luna nodded again..


Ryu> What's with the sudden pause? And why did everything stop moving?

ou are a White Fox?


Luna (White Fox) nodded in agreement as it understood him somehow.


Ryu> Yoooo you understand me?


Luna nodded again..


Ryu> What's with the sudden pause? And why did everything stop moving?


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Aatmnirbharta ka sukh

Sab kuch nahi le jaega

Mera pahla pyar